Friday, April 13, 2012

Pamurai Award


Dear Kelli & Abbie,

We are handing out an Employee of the Year award tomorrow at the end of season party, and have dubbed it the “Pamurai Award,” in Pam’s honor.  The “Pamurai” thing started when Alan and Pam were joking about some incredible feat she had accomplished and she quipped she was a “Pamurai.”  So the employee of the year is the person who best exemplifies (according to their peers who nominate people and have to say why they think this person fits the criteria) Pam:  conscientious, hard working, thoughtful, selfless, creative and purely entertaining.

I wanted to share with you the attachment which is the poster created by Rob Nickel for the award.  The winner is still a secret, though I don’t think you will divulge her identity before tomorrow.

I think your Mom would have gotten a kick out of it!

Ilene

No comments: