Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Out with the ladies...

After Mom and Dad returned from the San Juan Island's the doctors decided to put Mom back on Taxol. This will be week #4 and it has been far from easy. She has managed it all beautifully though; even when she has the days of cramping and nausea, she finds much to smile about and she makes sure to take advantage of every burst of energy she has.
Yesterday she used it to go downtown and meet four of her favorite people and enjoy a cocktail in the perfect Boise weather. It was a great time and I loved seeing Angie, Mary, Dee and Ilene. And I especially enjoyed seeing Mom have so many laughs with them. Thank you, Ladies, for putting this together. I look forward to doing it again very soon! ~Kel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a treat - I wouldn't have missed it! Hard core laughing is a guarantee when hanging out with Pam and this evening was no different. It was so fun catching up Kel - you're amazing; just like your mama! Thanks for the drink... angie